Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Won't Try That Again For a While

Before becoming pregnant, my usual schedule was to wake up between 4-5am, breakfast, go to the health club or work around the house, shower, and be back and ready by 6:30-6:45 so Bryce could get off to work in time with a lunch. (That's when the kids get up too.)
But pregnancy has changed all that.
I've been a sloff. Sleeping like a hibernating bear. Nothing's getting done.
So yesterday when I was wide awake at 4am, I decided to get up and try my old schedule. BAD IDEA. I ended up being in bed or laying on the couch for the rest of the day. Feelings of nausea were so intense. I was miserable.
But a strange thing happened. My belly "popped". I don't know exactly why but it just came out like a bubble. (I would post a picture but I am in my p.j.s with hair like a clown and don't want to scare you readers.) So either this baby is growing wildly or I've eaten too many French fries and pieces of pizza in the last few weeks. I hope it's the former!

1 comment:

Breah said...

What??? Your pregnant???? Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hug you in person! What a blessing!