Monday, April 20, 2009

My Dad is Awesome

Last week my dad came for a few days to visit. He also painted Galina's big girl room.
And gave poor Polly some attention.
Cuddled with his grandkids.
Put together a bookshelf.
Brought some cute outfits for the kids that Grandma Kay found.
Galina had to try out her new dance moves in her tutu dress.
She cried when we took it off her.
Treyton got a MN Gopher Football jersey. He didn't want to take it off for 3 days. Gave me a chance to relax.
Weathered a snowstorm.
Slept on a mattress which he let the kids jump all over.
Wrestled with the kids. And even took the kids so Bryce and I could go out....alone...ON A DATE!!!!!! (Thanks, Father!)
We all had a great time. Here's his finished project....Galina's big girl room
These will eventually be bunked.
Isn't it a cute comforter? I loved it! Bought it before she was even born.
Father, we can't thank you enough for all your hard work and love!

No comments: