Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Galina's 4th Birthday

Galina turned 4 at the end of July.
She wanted a yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  A girl after my own heart.
Brielle was excited about the cake too.  She has a sweet tooth as big as her mommy's.

I do wonder what this girl wished for.
It was hard for me not to help her blow out the candles.  She had a hard time with it.  But it did keep her quiet for a few minutes.
Galina always manages to get herself decked out.  You've gotta love Brother's belt above her waist with her belly hanging out.  Not to mention my bra strap around her neck with a used glow bracelet as bling.  Gotta give her points for creativity, that's all I have to say.
Present time!
Here's the birthday girl trying to figure out how to work her flashlight.  Of course she shined it right in her eyes which surprised her and made us all laugh.
"A Barbie!  Just what I wanted!"  Note to self: never ever buy a Barbie that sings.  I was to learn this later on.  The hard way.
I also found some Fisher Price little dolls with houses for a great deal on E-bay.
All the kids enjoyed them.
I even think Bryce thought they were pretty fun.
Here's Brielle in her usual pose.
Hey sweet one, can you take your thumb out long enough to smile at the camera?
Oh, that's a good one!
She was able to swipe the ice cream truck and get a little undisturbed play time in.
There are my two girls in Treyton's cardboard pick-up truck.  Brielle driving with her seat belt on and Galina in the back with her hair flying all over.  Hmmm....I hope this is not a foreshadow of what is to come.  Oh dear.
Galina you are celebrated!  You bring life into any situation.  May we all learn from your enthusiasm and ability to soak up the moment, truly embracing the present.  I love you, Magoo!

No comments: