Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nothing Much

This post may be boring, mundane.  But sometimes that's how life is. 
 
Ainsley is growing so very, very fast.  She's such a joy!  Her middle name fits her perfectly (Joy).
 Treyton's keeping himself busy with Legos and creative play.  He has such a great imagination!
See what I mean?
 I just love this.  Such a boy!
 My girls!  What a blessing from the Lord.
Galina does have a new pursuit...piano!  She enjoys music so much I thought it might be fun.  Class is but I'm not sure I'd say the same about practicing.  We'll see how long she lasts.
But for now, I'm simply enjoying the one-on-one time I get to spend with her.
Making messes is Ainsley's daily pursuit. 
The girls with their girls.
We've also had some bears around our yard recently.  A bit scary if you ask me!
The kids have been in swim lessons this past month at the rec center.
It's hard to make them stop long enough for a picture!
Hugs galore around our house.
Treyton and Galina love to create little "worlds".  Who knows what they were up to here, but they are often found deep in play and don't want to be disturbed. 
I love how they are such good friends!
Occasionally in the mornings we will see a hot air balloon.
On this day it landed right near our mailbox!  Bryce was home and took them down to see it. 

By the way, our mailbox is 691 steps from our front door.  That was part of a homework assignment Galina had.  Her teacher had no idea what she did to me when she assigned us to count the number of steps to our mailbox, the number of trees in our front yard among other things.  But as I was doing that with her, I was reminded how very, very, VERY blessed to live where we do.  We absolutely love it.
When the kids cuddle together it makes my heart melt.  Takes my breath away.
Especially if there is a book nearby!
Ainsley and Daisy.  My "oldest baby" and my youngest.  What a good dog she is!  Except when she eats poop which is a whole other topic.
She is such a smiley kid, I can't help but be lifted in spirit because of her!
All our kiddos LOVE to dress up.  It's fun to see what they come out with sometimes.
And since I'm such a baker, there is never a shortage of spatulas to lick.
So that's life right now.  And what a good one it is!
 

No comments: