Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Workin' at the Carwash

"Mommy, I want a car wash for my trucks." When my precious firstborn said that I got to thinking. Could I make his little wish come true?
So I gathered some foam and cut the pieces the short way to form strips. Then I cut them in half to make the perfect size for those car wash brush thingies. Next I cut slits into the top of a box and inserted the strips.
Here's what it looked like after I got all the strips in.
Vroom! It was ready to go!
It worked on the scoop! I get chastised by my rocket scientist husband for calling anything with a scoop or bucket (or whatever those shovel like things are called) a scoop. "No, Tiffany, it's a front loader!" "It's called a back hoe. Why can't you get that?"Now were heading into big time truck washing. This is his new flat bed truck or semi or whatever..... thanks to great-grandparents Bob and Ruth. He's been playing with it straight since Sun when he got it. Even slept with it. It had to sit in the car wash for a bit to get all the ickies off. Oh my cute boy!

No comments: