Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bunny

I was struggling to pass the time one morning, needed a certain someone to stop crawling on me, so I came up with a quick and easy bunny craft. First I cut out the pieces below. Next I put the glue and gave Galina each piece, one at a time, so as not to put a nose where the ear goes.
She's a pro.
Once all the face and ear pieces were on,
I drew a smile with rabbit teeth. Galina especially liked the teeth.
Next I gave her some cotton balls, slathered glue on Miss Bunny, and let Galina have at it.
She got frustrated at the glue on her fingers (even though I kept wiping it off), but got most of it done. I did part of the ear, hoping she'd finish, to no avail. Oh well, it suites her just fine. And I'm not a perfectionist anymore so it suites me too!
Little Bunny Foo-Foo.

No comments: