Sunday, June 21, 2009

MN Visit Parent's House

Our trip to MN was a fun one. My mom picked us up at the airport and took us to their house. Treyton saw this big wheel and I told him to go try it around the circle. I wish we lived in a circle as it is one of the best places for kids to play. Memories flooded me as I remember the millions of times I rode something with wheels around this very same circle. Marat was playing Indiana Jones with the neighbor boy.
Then Galina wanted to be part of the action. So my dad found these two riding toys from when my siblings and I were young and Madina offered to help her around the circle.
That tractor is the same tractor my brother rode when he almost killed me. It involved a wagon and a very steep hill. But that's another story for another time.
Here are my parents. I just love them to pieces!
Then Jake and Amy came over with Carter. Galina tried to get Carter to play but since he doesn't walk or crawl, she decided to play the way he does.
Here's Amy with Galina. They have another thing in common other than their looks: they both love shoes.
Carter, Treyton and Galina hanging out.
Then my mom brought out the bubbles. Kept them occupied for a while. The adults all enjoyed the show.
There's our family's camper. It's now a storage shed for riding toys, patio furniture, and the like.
There are all my parent's grandchildren. Minus the dogs. They have 4 granddogs. Oh wait...I think I see one behind the tree.
Galina had to push Marat on the swing. She calls Marat "Mary". Luckily he didn't get too mad about it. Good sport, Marat!
Then we ate pizza and roasted marshmallows in the firepit. A delightful and beautiful evening back home.

No comments: