Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And Then There Were Four

The troops arrived on day 2 of Ainsley's life.
Boy were they excited.  I was excited to see them.  And nervous for some reason.  All went well, no need for nerves.
Here are the Cox girls!
Treyton immediately took over in his big brother position.  "She has my nose!"  Yep, the Thielen nose that all my kids share.  I think that's the only thing that makes them look alike, really.
This boy is going to make a great husband and daddy some day.  Mark my words!
Ainsley gave her siblings gifts when they arrived.  Treyton got a microscope.  Brielle got a rubber floor puzzle type thing.

Galina got a Rapunzel baby doll that she'd been wanting for a while.

I looked over and saw this....pretty creative, Miss Galina.  Now who's got the baby in her belly? 

The two big sisters.  The "girls in the middle" as I started calling the pair.
Peeking at a sleeping baby.  This happens a lot!  Unfortunately the sleeping part doesn't last long when Galina peeks in.  I wonder why?
This picture brings me to tears.  He will ALWAYS be my baby.  My first baby.  The boy who made me a mom.
And the man who made it all possible.

Here we are....the whole family.
Thank you, Lord for this beyond belief blessed life.
I'm living the dream!

No comments: