Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fixin' up the deck

Besides fruit snacks, there is little else that Treyton loves more than helping Daddy outside. Bryce was sanding the deck. The next thing I knew Treyton flew outside to help him (with his leaf blower). I feel like if he keeps his foot in that wire pile someone's going to come along and run with it. Then we'll see Treyton hanging upside down from the second story window. Maybe I've just watched too many episodes of Tool Time.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, I was preparing a gormet meal.
Well, okay, Digorno's Pizza. But look at how I've mastered it.....
Couldn't you just sink your teeth into that crust? I am THE master of frozen pizzas.
Lawsie mercy, I think I'll eat it all for myself and not call the boys in. But then I might get attacked by a leaf blower.

No comments: