Sunday, October 19, 2008

Treyton's building bud

This is Marat, Treyton's cousin.
Marat loves to build things. I predict that he will be an engineer when he grows up. (Lord, help his wife!) Anyways, this gifted builder got my little builder some big boxes to play with. These two were consumed with them the rest of the week. Consumed, I tell ya! Consumed! Forts, zoos, birthday cakes, beds, so many things were created from these boxes. Creativity in kids is one of my favorite things in life! I love it! So I just sat back and watched. No need for TV with these to entertain me. And then the light sabers came out. Star Wars scenes abounded for the rest of the visit. Treyton has no idea what Star Wars is, but he seemed to catch on pretty fast.
Notice Galina on the right trying to flirt for attention.
Sorry, sweetie. When Star Wars is in the air, there's no hope. I know how you feel. Believe me.
I think it runs in his blood. Thanks to his daddy.

No comments: