Sunday, November 9, 2008

Galina's New Ears

Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Dennis always send seasonal gift boxes for each holiday. Now, I have no idea how Grandma Sharon can do this for her two kids plus their spouses, and 5 grandkids. But somehow she does....and gets it sent to us on time! (I don't even send birthday cards.) Grandma Sharon's love language must be gift-giving! Among other things, this year she sent some ears which Galina loved! Of course, once she got the ears on she had to have her tu-tu on. The way she says tu-tu is precious, by the way.
Then I decided that I'd better get some clothes on her. I don't want to be accused of child nudity here. Notice how she's sending kisses to Grandma in the above picture. She's got the pucker thing down pretty well, I'd say. Kinda scares me actually. She already thinks she's 13. Oh my.
All set and nowhere to go! (Thanks for the cool package Grandma and Grandpa Cox!)

No comments: