Sunday, November 16, 2008

Leaves

I went outside to tell the hardworkin' boys that it was time to come in for dinner to see this.Oh it looked like too much fun. I had to join.Don't leaves just feel sooooo good? One of the best smells in the world. Since we've moved to this side of town, we now have trees which produce a surprisingly good amount of leaves for jumpin'. Another benefit of our move among many.Here's Treyton practicing his dance moves. Leaf jumping brings back memories of my childhood. Raising kids (as well as Facebook) does that.
Look at the innocence. Purity. Children not blemished from the world's worries. There's my man with his power tool having just as much fun even if he won't admit it.
Now it was time to release the giant. Otherwise known as Galina. She's too big for her britches.
At first she was into it.
Then she realized the power of nature. Or at least Daddy's leaf blower.
"Not my hair, Daddy. I worked all morning on this!" Notice her scramble to safety. AKA Mommy. And here's the progression of woes. Small.
Medium.
Large.
Oh come here, little lady. Mommy will try to make it better. Always.

No comments: